Dual Voltage. Identical Performance. Save on energy costs and space with the FloPro 1.85 HP variable-speed pump — the only 115v/230v dual voltage pump in its class that offers the same performance at either voltage. An ideal replacement for high energy consuming single-speed pumps up to 1.5 HP, the FloPro’s compact size allows for easy installation into smaller, tighter spaces. Featuring two auxiliary relay connections for instant automation, the VS FloPro 1.85 HP is compatible with iQPUMP01 and all AquaLink® automation systems for easy pump control and management.
- 115v/230v Dual Voltage Capability – The ability to operate with either 115v or 230v power sources while providing the same hydraulic performance at both voltages eliminates expensive main power rewiring without compromising performance.
- Add iQPump01 for Instant Automation – Two auxiliary relays can be used to control other pool equipment, such as booster pumps and salt chlorinators, for easier installation and operation. No need for additional timeclocks!
- Lower Electricity Costs – Save over $850 per year in energy costs!* The variable-speed motor allows for dramatic energy savings and quieter operation.
- Choose Your Own Controller – Designed to work with the following Jandy control systems for complete programmability and customization (controller sold separately): Jandy AquaLink® Automation Systems, iQPUMP01 with iAquaLink™ App Control, JEP‑R Controller
- Ultra High-Efficiency Motor – Fully programmable variable-speed pump, allowing you to program the pump for optimal performance and cost savings.
- Engineered for Savings – Designed to reduce installation time and energy costs, it features on-board dry contacts which allows other equipment to control pump run time and speed.
- Large Pump Basket – 20% larger strainer basket than the leading competitor for less maintenance and improved efficiency when loaded with debris.
- Quiet Operation – Advanced motor design allows the VS FloPro 1.85 HP pump to run at energy-saving lower speeds for noticeably quieter operation.
- Space-Saving Design – At just 24.5” in length, and with the zero clearance TEFC motor, it’s an ideal aftermarket solution for tight equipment pads and replacement of older single-speed pumps.
- Easy Installation – Includes an innovative adjustable base for quick and easy replacement of existing pumps.
*Based on a 22,500 gallon pool with two turnovers per day at an energy cost of $0.195/kWh vs. comparable single speed pumps; when tested in accordance with the applicable requirements of 10 CFR 429.